The Asian Pacific American Resource Center cultivates a community committed to education and AAPI empowerment. We work together to support AAPI students thrive in college and beyond, affirm their AAPI identities, and develop skills to become leaders in their communities.
- Equity: We welcome all community members to participate and advocate for voices that are underserved or marginalized.
- Community: We are a family and support each other in a safe space.
- Engagement: We invite active participation in our work and support the work of our partners.
- Student Voices: Our work is guided by the voices and needs of AAPI students.
- Personal Growth: We challenge and foster participants to achieve their full potential.